Thursday 4 May 2017

the slime dripped through

…the slime dripped through …
It was a beautiful day at princess Amber’s castle, and Amber was picking out a gown for the ball tonight. “ Gastee” Amber schereeched “What is it my dear” said Gastee puffing
“Look “ Amber points to the dark blue SLIME!!!! Oooozzzzzzzing from the ceiling   
“Get rid of it “ Amber yells
“We need to find where its coming from?” said Gastee. Let's go
Both  Amber and Gastee were on the roof, the only thing there was  Amber’s unicorn pink.
I think we've solved our mystery said Gastee. Pink did it!!!
But how??? Said  Amber
That's a story for another time whispers Gastee


5303079163_ea117765ae_b.jpg (1024×768)

3 comments:

  1. I like the way you have put each new speaker on a new line. This is a fun, little story. I like the way you activated the noun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Pyper im David from papakura central school the imqge looks awsome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pyper! I am in LOVE with the unicorn, Pink. I can even picture the unicorn pooping out a galaxy.

    ReplyDelete

Some work

Hi there, I haven't really posted in a while but I'm back! I really miss being able to post on here and show you all my work. Being ...