Monday 30 July 2018

100 WC


Special prompt #2 (18)


This is a magic door. You have to decide where it is, who put it there, what it leads to & what happens when you walk through it!

On my walk I came across a door. Now I couldn't of just left it their, could I ? As I opened the door and looked down the portal, I wondered. Who lives there? What do they do? Is there another me?


With all of those questions, I had to jump down the portal. It was a big drop. I saw Pocket watches, Ripped books, and much more. This portal was sooooooooooooooo long that I practically fell asleep, but then I hit the bottom. Scrambling to my feet, My mouth was wide open and my jaw had hit the ground. I couldn't believe what I saw.

2 comments:

  1. it was so interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know what it is that you saw!! I hate not knowing.

    ReplyDelete

Some work

Hi there, I haven't really posted in a while but I'm back! I really miss being able to post on here and show you all my work. Being ...