Tuesday 16 October 2018

Happy term 4 everyone



Happy term 4, everyone This weeks 100wc is... Bath, Fighter, Dance, Orange, Clumsily.


Out here in the jungle, we have all sorts of things, like ninjas, firefighters, and even dancers. They walk in here clumsily like they own the place. Scaring away the penguins from the pond, the dinosaurs from up the Kauri Trees, and the Orange Gorillas from eating the egglaphants. They steal the food off the sun and the pot of gold that looks like a lighthouse. The emoji faces, taking a bath, were knocked out and crushed, just so the ninjas and the firefighters could feel victorious. The penguins, dinosaurs, Orange Gorillas, and the emoji faces, soon turned on the ninjas, firefighters, and the dancers. Kicking them out of the jungle forever.

2 comments:

  1. A very creative piece of writing. I'm not sure how or why you put all these characters together in one place. But it does make for a colourful and fun setting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love your blog post Pyper. I'm sorry for not introducing myself. I am Ashlie Marie. I am a blogger at Whangaparaoa School. I love your blog post but maybe you should put some paragraphs in your story. But other than that it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Some work

Hi there, I haven't really posted in a while but I'm back! I really miss being able to post on here and show you all my work. Being ...