Wednesday 21 November 2018

Dear Me

here is my latest piece of writing it was for fun

Dear Pyper,
I am your future self, I am here to tell you everything about yourself in 2051. So first of all job, you're living your dream, you I am a full-time photographer, I take photos of dancers and animals. We are married to Benjiman (Ben) he is allergic to bees, like really allergic to bees. And we have twin girls, Jorja and Rennae. Robots have not taken over the world, and flying cars are almost safe to drive. Antartica has not melted to water yet and a few years ago people started to prevent global warming, and are still doing it today.
Let me know if you want any more info
Screenshot 2018-11-21 at 12.33.30 PM
Pyper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some work

Hi there, I haven't really posted in a while but I'm back! I really miss being able to post on here and show you all my work. Being ...