Monday 19 November 2018

100wc



This week the 100wc is a picture, hope you enjoy

















"Faster, faster," My brother yelled.
We were riding, on our usual bike trail, passing the fields and houses that we do every day, but today was different, there was a certain wariness in the air. Yet everything was the same, no one had died, no one was sick, everything was just like its supposed to be. Just then CRASH, CRASH, I had crashed into a tree, and from the looks of it, my brother had too. I managed to get off my bike, but my brother wasn't so lucky, it looked like he was part of the tree now, and he probably will always be.

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I really enjoyed your story,
    Hope that everything and everyone is okay.
    From Naglis
    Mrs Boyce's Class

    Please comment on my story at https://mrsboycesclass.100wc.net/tag/naglis/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pyper,
    I really enjoyed your work. you added lots of detail and the reader is able to visualise it. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Some work

Hi there, I haven't really posted in a while but I'm back! I really miss being able to post on here and show you all my work. Being ...