Thursday 15 November 2018

100wc



 Bricks Gorilla Yellow Running Pretty, it was a 100wc but I turned it into a story.

I was laying under the covers, the tornado was getting worse, much worse and it was heading straight towards our house. I thought about what I had heard on the news earlier, due to heavy winds, zoo animals have been picked up and thrown around the country. Just then I heard a noise, CRASH! What was that, worried I ran down the stairs, what could have made this noise? When I got to the bottom of the stairs I was shocked, there was a yellow brick road just like the one in the Wizard of Oz, but, in my living room. I kept running, running faster than I ever had before, straight down the yellow brick road. I passed rose fields, teddy bears and dinosaurs galore. then I came to the end. the road had gone on for so long that I thought it would never end. I stopped, sitting at my feet was a gorilla the size of my sunglasses. It grabbed my arm and started pulling me somewhere but where...

To be continued 
Make up your own ending.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Some work

Hi there, I haven't really posted in a while but I'm back! I really miss being able to post on here and show you all my work. Being ...