Monday 5 November 2018

100wc



This week the 100wc is... (drumroll please) I wondered what was behind the door. Here is my story.


I just stood there and I wondered, what is behind that door? I have had this door for weeks now, and I'm just too scared to open it. I mean who wouldn't its rusty, and old and it came out of nowhere. My mum said I should just open it and see what's inside, but what if something jumps out at me, or the ground breaks underneath me, or even worse dinosaurs holding scissors come out, oh my worst nightmare. I might just leave it a little while longer, but I will still wonder what is really behind that door.


1 comment:

  1. You've got me wondering now. I guess I'll never find out either. I like the way you have followed the rule of three with your description of what you are afraid of.

    ReplyDelete

Some work

Hi there, I haven't really posted in a while but I'm back! I really miss being able to post on here and show you all my work. Being ...