Tuesday 4 September 2018

100wc

Hi again, this week the 100wc is But what colour should it be? Hope you enjoy







It had been a long day, and the Pollyga family were sitting on the couch, ordering something for their new house. They have finally come to a decision. They were getting… a couch. “But wait,” said Molly Pollyga the toddler. “What colour should it be?”

“Well I think it should be baby blue,” said Lilly Pollyga the teenager.

“No way… It's definitely going to be Lellow,” said Maya Pollyga the young child

“No, no, no,” said mother and father Pollyga. “ It's definitely going to be cream, to match the rest of the house.”

“Your all wrong, It definitely needs to be MAGENTA,” I said with excitement

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,” yelled everybody.

2 comments:

  1. Great short story Pyper! I like how you gave just enough detail about the family so that I could follow along. I also love the way you ended it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the way all the Pollyga family had their own thoughts and Opinions. But, who were you??

    ReplyDelete

Some work

Hi there, I haven't really posted in a while but I'm back! I really miss being able to post on here and show you all my work. Being ...