Friday 27 July 2018

Certain death, who wants a ringside seat

Recently room 14 has started reading a new book. It is Certain death, Who Wants A Ringside Seat, written by Tanya Landman. This book is part of a series about to 12-year-old kids that always seem to get caught up in murder. Our class has written some theories. Some crazy and some quite cool.
I hope you enjoy my theory. 🎔 


It has to be Alonzo. He hired someone to kill a random victim in the audience, to make it look like an accident. Then when he was alone with Carlotta, Alonzo said something to Carlotta to make her angry and when Carlotta ran out with a kitchen knife, with Alonzo running behind it made it look like Carlotta was guilty and Alonzo was innocent. I think Alonzo is the murderer, and he will try to frame everyone for what he did.

3 comments:

  1. I like your theory. Mmmmm. Possible. I also like the way you explained at the beginning what on earth you were writing about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you explained your theory and it's so interesting. I can't wait to read another post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your thoughts about Alonzo

    ReplyDelete

Some work

Hi there, I haven't really posted in a while but I'm back! I really miss being able to post on here and show you all my work. Being ...