Wednesday 25 July 2018

Leopard Tennis Shop Purple Grabbed


This week we got to do any 100wc we wanted to. So I flicked back a choose this one Leopard  Tennis  Shop  Purple  Grabbed. Can you guess how many words?


I grabbed my keys and walked to my car. I was off to the river bridge purple shop to get my bestie Lulu a birthday present, but when I got there Lulu was there waiting for me. I knew she would track me down, she always does.

Lulu and I first met in a professional dog grooming competition. She came up to me and took my good luck charm it was a leopard print purple tennis racket. After I convinced her to give it back, we started talking. We found we had so much in common so we became best friends.

Now that I think about it I don't need to buy her anything. I have the perfect gift right here in my pocket.




1 comment:

  1. Hello Pyper, I'm Gemma from Whangaparaoa school.
    I thought your story was really good. You had good punctuation and sentences. You should maybe add some pictures or videos in your story. Otherwise known as a DLO in our school. A DLO Is A (digital Learning Object). We are reading your class blog this year and giving you FeedForward and FeedBack.

    ReplyDelete

Some work

Hi there, I haven't really posted in a while but I'm back! I really miss being able to post on here and show you all my work. Being ...