Tuesday 26 June 2018

Week 37 100wc



This weeks prompt was it had been raining all morning, so I hope you enjoy my 100wc this week.


Plop, plop. The last drops of water hit the ground. It had been raining all morning, and the ground was soaked.
“Hey mum, can we go out and jump in muddy puddles,” we asked.
“Sure girls, just be sure to put your wellies on.” She yelled from down the hall. We slipped on our wellies and ran out the door.

Outside there were hundreds of wet dogs hurtling towards me. “Heal, Heal, sit, NOW!” I yelled walking backwards.
Then all of a sudden they turned around and ran the other way. I don’t know what it was, it might have been a person, a toy, or even a cat.

1 comment:

  1. Great punctuation skills, especially this complex example... "“Heal, Heal, sit, NOW!”
    I am a bit confused with your ending. The dogs ran away and you wondered if it was a fish, or not. What was a fish?

    ReplyDelete

Some work

Hi there, I haven't really posted in a while but I'm back! I really miss being able to post on here and show you all my work. Being ...