Tuesday 19 June 2018

100 wc


hi, again guys, this is my 100-word challenge but it is not 100 words it is actually 141 words. hope you enjoy ๐Ÿ‘

“Bedtime girls,” my mum called from down the hallway.
My bestie and I were having a sleepover for my 10th birthday. We had been best friends since 1st grade when we were put in the same science group and were made to work together.

“Ok Mum,” we yelled back. Flick the light switch off, into our sleeping bags, and start snoring.

In the middle of the night, I was woken by rustling in the fridge. “Bethany is that y- you,” I said waking up. No reply. I decide to get up and see for myself.

“Wait so let me get this straight, I was sleepwalking in the middle of the night, and I did this to yyyyoooouuuurrrr fridge?” Bethany questioned.

“Yes, you did,” I had explained this to her 1 million times, however, she still couldn’t believe what she had done


1 comment:

  1. I love the ending. The fact that Bethany has sleep walked and made a mess in the night is cleverly written , without you actually describing what she has done. We have to infer and paint a picture ourselves,

    ReplyDelete

Some work

Hi there, I haven't really posted in a while but I'm back! I really miss being able to post on here and show you all my work. Being ...