Wednesday 2 August 2017

dog at the beach



Dog at the Beach

One day, I was at the beach, the waves were crashing, the sand between my toes. It was all wonderful, just then I heard a bark, and the smell of wet dog caught my attention. I turned around and there they were the two cutest dogs in the world. I wonder whose dogs they could be?

Just then out of the corner of my eye, I saw a little girl running towards the dogs. The closer she got the more I recognised her. “ Kia,” I yelled as loud as I could.
“Jamie, “ she yelled as loud as she could to. We ran up to each other and gave each other a hug.
“ I didin’t know you had dogs, what are their names?” I asked.
“ I thought I told you, and their names are bow and snow,” she told me “ do you want to play with one? ”

“Sure, I will take snow” just then I looked up and it was night. “ well that came fast, do you want to meet tomorrow,” I asked
“Sure, “ kia replied
…...

  I was at the beach waiting for half an hour but still no Kia. So I decided to ring her but even more bad luck my phone fell into the water, made a big splash and wet my shoes and half my pants! That's it! I thought and i left the beach and went home to dry off.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some work

Hi there, I haven't really posted in a while but I'm back! I really miss being able to post on here and show you all my work. Being ...