Wednesday 2 August 2017

ted the strongest boy at school

Ted is the strongest boy at school. He is so strong when he jumps up and down he goes right through the earth. Ted could hold 5 shopping bags with his pinky and 2 dogs on his other.

He didn’t like being so strong. He kept accidentally breaking things. Ted can’t answer the phone anymore because last time he snapped it in two! And the last time Ted opened a door it came right off his hinges.   

One day, he was walking to school when he saw a little old lady crying in her car. “What’s wrong? Ted asked. “My cars broken and I can’t fix it.”  
Ted said, “No worries, little old lady. Stay there.” He lifted the car up with one hand, undid the nuts holding the wheel with just his fingers, put the new wheel on and put the car back down on the ground. “Off you go,” Ted called.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Some work

Hi there, I haven't really posted in a while but I'm back! I really miss being able to post on here and show you all my work. Being ...