Thursday 17 August 2017

tree planting

9.8.17 Tree planting
On Tuesday we went to Kohuora Park to plant trees, by the bank.  We had to pair up, my partner was Erin. We got extremely muddy.


The mud was wet and squishy. Erin did most of the digging, and we found slugs, worms and an underwater stream. When we planted


We planted Manuka trees, Flax bushes and Kowhai trees. We were planting trees to beautify the park and to help stop global warming.


Global warming is when the sun starts to melt the ice in antarctica and the arctic, and the sea levels start to rise.


By the end both me and Erin together we planted about 28 trees. I felt very proud to be part of this experience, but I was disgusted by the amount of rubbish we found.


20170808_093629_picmonkeyed.jpg  

20170808_095925_picmonkeyed.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Some work

Hi there, I haven't really posted in a while but I'm back! I really miss being able to post on here and show you all my work. Being ...