Tuesday 29 August 2017

100 word challenge

hey, guys,
this is my hundred word challenge for this week it is exactly 100
hope you enjoy.


  
It was after school, and I was walking to the dairy like I always do. “Oh hello young sir, what can I get you today,” said Mr Curlyface.
“Just a fudge cookie, please.” Mr Curlyface was about to hand me one when suddenly it went dark. The next thing I knew I was in a room and I was blinded by bright light.
“Www-what is goin…” I started to say
“Silence,”   
After that, I knew I wasn't alone...  
“ What’s going on?… Who are you?” I questioned
“ Silence.”

Before I could speak I fell asleep and everything went dark again.



You can make up your own ending if you want to and post it in the comments below

Pyper 💖

2 comments:

  1. But Mr Curlyface seemed so friendly and kind. Good writing, Pyper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pyper ,
    I really like your story . I like how it was exactly 100 words I had to have a count just to make sure and yes 100 words . Next time maybe you could Have it make sense more . I really iked how creative you were with mr curly face's name .

    ReplyDelete

Some work

Hi there, I haven't really posted in a while but I'm back! I really miss being able to post on here and show you all my work. Being ...