Monday 10 December 2018

So much news!!!!!

Hi there again, I can't wait to tell you all of the news. So, first of all, this is my 50th blog post. That's crazy.
 Now second this is my last full week of primary school, FOREVER!!! next year I will be moving on to intermediate. Hopefully, I will still be posting to this blog. Now, this week is the last 100wc for the year.😭 So without further ado, the last 100wc prompt for the year is... 


As I opened my eyes, I saw it. It was just like I had dreamed. It was my very own Christmas wonderland. Here's a background story. So every year, in my family the "eldest" it's really the youngest, gets a Christmas wonderland, specially decorated by my mom and dad. My room was decorated with so much stuff it was overwhelming. I finally made it to the door, It took me 5minutes to get there because I kept finding things that I hadn't seen before. I took one last look at the door before closing it behind me and heading downstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some work

Hi there, I haven't really posted in a while but I'm back! I really miss being able to post on here and show you all my work. Being ...